IWOPA3 (2021) – 3rd INTERNATIONAL WORKSHOP ON PLASMA AGRICULTURE
The Leibniz Institute for Plasma Science and Technology invites you to participate in the 3rd International Workshop on Plasma Agriculture, which will now be held from Monday, 1st March to Wednesday, 3rd March 2021, as a digital conference.
Topics include, but are not limited to, the following fields:
- Food safety, preservation, storage & transportation
- Seed germination, plant growth & development
- Biological processes, e.g. stress responses, resistances
- Systems & methods for treatments of seeds, plants…
- Methods & procedures, simulations
- Regulatory issues
- Environmental aspects
We are looking forward to welcoming you in March 2021.
THE GENERAL CHAIRS OF THE IWOPA3 (2021)
Prof. Klaus-Dieter Weltmann, Leibniz Institute for Plasma Science and Technology (INP)
Prof. Jürgen Kolb, Leibniz Institute for Plasma Science and Technology (INP)