IWOPA 2020 – 3rd INTERNATIONAL WORKSHOP ON PLASMA AGRICULTURE
The Leibniz Institute for Plasma Science and Technology invites you to participate in the 3rd International Workshop on Plasma Agriculture (IWOPA 2020), which will be held in the Hanseatic City Greifswald, Germany from Sunday 1st to Wednesday 4th of March 2020.
Topics include, but are not limited to, the following fields:
- Food safety, preservation, storage & transportation
- Seed germination, plant growth & development
- Biological processes, e.g. stress responses, resistances
- Systems & methods for treatments of seeds, plants…
- Methods & procedures, simulations
- Regulatory issues
- Environmental aspects
We are looking forward to welcoming you in Germany in March 2020.
THE GENERAL CHAIRS OF THE IWOPA 2020
Prof. Klaus-Dieter Weltmann, Leibniz Institute for Plasma Science and Technology (INP)
Prof. Juergen Kolb, Leibniz Institute for Plasma Science and Technology (INP)